ATTENTION: 2017 FED CUP PARTICIPANTS
We are excited and ready to welcome you to our
8th annual FED CUP on Sunday, December 17, 2017
We’re playing at the best time of the year, at a phenomenal course with cart, beverages on course, goodie bag, on course prizes for hole-in-1, lunch, awards banquet and some incredible auction items for you to bid on.
The best part is that proceeds from this event will enable a number of kids and teens in our Jewish community to receive scholarships to attend Jewish camps this coming summer.
- Location: TwinEagles located on ‘north side’ of Immokalee Road – 7 miles east of I-75. Allow minimum 30 minutes travel time.
- 8:00 AM Registration and Warm Up
- There will be a 9:00 AM Shotgun Start.
The expenses for the event are as follows:
- $150 for golf, cart and lunch
- $18 per person for 3 Mulligans
- $10 for the Putting contest – Putting contest will be a 4-5 foot straight putt. You have 2 chances to win a sleeve of golf balls and gift certificate.
- We encourage you to PRE-PAY to avoid a bottleneck at registration.
You can mail your check payable to:
Jewish Federation of Collier County – 2500 Vanderbilt Beach Rd. # 2201, Naples, FL 34109
or call the Federation office at (239) 263-4205 with your credit card
IMPORTANT: To ensure your participation please reply to
Kevin Aizenshtat: firstname.lastname@example.org mobile: 239.777.1451
- If you are part of a foursome please mention the other golfers in the group and include your handicap.
- If you are a single or partial group please note in your response and include your handicap.
- Some of you are the team captains we ask you to kindly forward this email to your players.
- Non-golf participants are invited to attend the lunch and auction. Please arrive by 1:30. Cost is $50
Thank you for your interest and support. We look forward to seeing you at the FED CUP